TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Things you do When You're Bored EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Things you do When You're Bored EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Things you do When You're Bored EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Things you do When You're Bored EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Things you do When You're Bored EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Things you do When You're Bored EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Things you do When You're Bored EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Things you do When You're Bored EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Things you do When You're Bored EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you do When You're Bored

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Things you do When You're Bored Empty Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 10:25 pm

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Hey, guys, this is kind of a random post, but I'm really bored and I'm wondering, what do y'all do when you're bored? I usually just make a little movie theater, get some snacks, and watch a movie. Say what you do when you're bored and write a five paragraph essay about it. Smile Have fun!

2Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:44 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

That's a nice thing to do. What I do now, is draw anime charactors, or go on my pc (if I'm allowed).
Or I go on my tablet ^-^ watch YouTube, go on some apps on it... or, I go outside, or boss my brother around lol xD
I also go on the forums, or email, google+, or just sit in my bed, wondering about life. Or I start reading a book (only if I'm grounded)
I think I got more to list, but it would take too much space, and my brain would start hurting from trying to remember. And yeah, I am really forgetful... and really good at forgetting Very Happy xD

3Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:46 pm

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Lol I do that stuff a lot normally. That's why I put what I do if I'm somehow bored with all of those things. Or I just play slither.io....

4Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:48 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Slither.io is really fun! I personally enjoy playing agar.io, too. Or Nebulous, which is an android version of agar.io. It's really fun, but it's really different, too. There's also a lot of .io games... I'm getting confused lol

5Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:49 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Or I start going on the forums and look if there is anyone else online on the forums, and start refreshing everything to see if that person posted anything new so that I could reply to it xD
I'm targetting for 1000 posts... lol

6Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:52 pm

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Agar.io is fun, I just don't like how people can have their names be ANYTHING, because sometimes they're a bit offensive.

7Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:54 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

True, but there are good names too, like PrayForParis, Obama4Prez... well xD
In Nebulous, you could just hide names...
In agar.io, I found out that it's only full of teaming now.. like canon splits, tricksplits, split running, 90 split, popsplit... it's only full of those stuff now. That's why I watch this Youtuber named Jumbo. He doesn't do teaming much

8Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:58 pm

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

True, true. I just don't want anyone who isn't used to bad or offensive words seeing someone play agar.io for too long. But yes, slither.io has lots of teams. I just try and avoid the ones I know are teams. (Or sometimes I team with my sister and beat everyone) The thing with teams is they mostly have hack clients to get on the same server as each other in slither.io, soo.. that only makes it so much harder.

9Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:59 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I never knew you could team in slither.io, but I guess it's because I've only been watching agar.io, and I'm new to slither.io.

10Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun May 29, 2016 11:59 pm

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

But still I think slither.io is a bit more fair. You can beat someone who's in first place when you've had maybe four little ball thingies. But both agar.io and slither.io are great games. Smile

11Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:00 am

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Yeah, slither.io is kind of a new game. I haven't played agar.io in a long time because of it..

12Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:07 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

lol. slither.io is actually more popular than agar.io these days, but yeah, I agree that slither.io is fair. but agar.io- well, it's actually more fun to play since there's viruses and you might be able to pop a first place guy and eat some of his pieces (but don't do that, you could get killed or... be counted as a noob lol xD) oh, slither.io, when you kill like, the first place guy, you might not be able to get all his mass because of all the other snakes around you. Same with agar.io, you can get some mass from popping big guys... so yeah ^-^ it's fifty fifty, if you ask me. I'd agree that slither.io and agar.io both are great games. you should check out other .io games.. they're not that bad.

13Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:08 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Wait you told me to write a five paragraph essay... I'll write one x_x

14Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:09 am

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Lol joking Laughing

15Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:25 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Here are some things that I do when I'm bored.
I play on the computer, or go on the tablet.
I also read books, or go outside, or start bossing around my brother. (It's actually fun lol.)
When I'm on the computer, I play games.
When I'm on the tablet, I play games.
When I read books, I go and play games xD
When I'm outside, I bring my books outside because the time when I'm outside is when my dad forces me to go outside, or I'm going out there for fun...
Bossing around my brother is actually fun. Ask all the other sisters that have a little brother. They'll say it's annoying and fun to boss around their little brothers...

When I'm on the computer, I play minecraft. I go to TMV, but only if my dad allows me to. I go to agar.io, or slither.io when I'm really, really bored, or I go on the forums and post things like this FIVE PARAGRAPH ESSAY. At least this will kind of help my Language Arts grades...
I go on my e-mail when I'm not allowed to play games, or go on minecraft forums, such as this. Trust me, e-mails are good for covering up what you're doing since you could just close up the tablets at the top of the screen so that there is no trace of games/forums. There will only be your e-mail account in the screen.

When I'm on my tablet, I mainly go to youtube, or start playing clash of clans. It's a game.
Then I check out all my other apps to see what's new, and go on hangouts and start chatting.
Another thing I do with my tablet is go to google images and search up anime charactors and start drawing them. It's fun, and entertaining. I also watch anime... and when I think I have nothing else to do, I go and watch Korean dramas/comedian stuff from Korea. (Yes, I am Korean.)

When I start reading books, I actually get my tablet and start playing on it, but I'll tell you what I do when I REALLY read books. I read the words on the page (woo so interesting) and go on to the next page I read all of the words on that page. Then I start flipping to the cover to see who it is by, and then the title, and then I start smelling my book for some reason (I guess that's what all other bookworms do, since my friend does that too) and then I start going to the back and reading the summary.

When I go outside, it's either when I'm forced to play outside with my neighbors, or I go there in my own will. (which doesn't happen much often) Or, when we're going to play, or going out to eat.. you get the idea. Yeah, I bring my books outside when I'm forced to play outside. My brother starts running around, and he tries to race me, but fails. I keep reading my book, meanwhile my neighbors start calling me a bookworm, and I ignore it. I sometimes ride my bike when I get bored from reading my book, and I keep circling the neighborhood until I get tired, and the sun starts setting.

Bossing around my brother, it's not that entertaining, but it's kind of amusing. I actually tell my brother to play with me (it's actually more like he wanting to play with me and I play with him) and he's happy about it. I also tickle him to make him laugh. If you ask other sisters that have a little brother, they'll tell you that they're annoying, but fun to have at the same time, because sometimes they could do your chores for you... when they are old enough. I'm still waiting for my brother to be old enough so that he gets to know what to do... lol

16Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:25 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

I think that's one of the longest posts I've ever had...

17Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 12:25 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Eh, I like writing.. so lol xD

18Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon May 30, 2016 4:31 pm

Nemoooo

Nemoooo

Umm... I eat cereal when I'm board. I also walk my doggies.

19Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Tue May 31, 2016 3:01 am

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I draw,read,write do pixel art play on computer watch tv play games on ps3 or other things. clean fix collections stuff like that

20Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:26 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I don't really ever get bored, the only thing I get bored on is when I'm on the forums

21Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:19 pm

Velocification

Velocification

When im bored ill eat. When im happy ill eat. No one ones when im bored.

But ill watch youtube or go outside. Sometimes ill steal my dads car and drive up to the pool and go swimming. (Even though i can just walk to it, its only 10 min walk). Ill usually just find something to do. I mainly eat when im bored. Or just sleep.

22Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:27 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Oh, lol..
I guess when I cant' get on the computer I start nagging my dad
to go somewhere xD

23Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:15 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I completely forgot this topic was a thing

24Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:10 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I lot of topics are forgotten when they are not mentioned

25Things you do When You're Bored Empty Re: Things you do When You're Bored Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:04 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

;-; mainly cause nobody looks on the second page!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum