TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Which Every User Will Post A Fun Fact Like this

44jem44: Fun Fact I Love Anime!

OhCorp: Fun Fact I'm A Wolf!

Alipurplegummy: Fun Fact I Love Elephants!

You Get My Point. Just make sure to post your fun fact after one player post. before you do so it's fair

Here's My Fun Fact. Once i went to the state fair. when i was like 8 and so i was like around 50 pounds i was super duper light. and which me and my older sister wanted to go on a Roller Coaster. (the biggest one they had) and so we got on it. and the bar they use to protect you Was not at all safe it hardly even held me in and which when the roller coaster took off. in my seat i was having to hold on super tight because i was falling out of my seat i could feel myself being pulled out of my own seat .... I almost fell out of the roller coaster that day.... ._. One of my near deaths...

Last edited by Alipurplegummy on Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

44jem44

44jem44

1. Corp's a wolf?!

2. Where is El_ejemplo in that example?!

3. I almost died too once. When I was 12, four large gentlemen, about twice my size, each grabbed one of my limbs and threw me over a volleyball net. My back almost shattered into pieces and I couldn't breath for a bit. My life flashed before my eyes!

4. Fun fact: The longest I have ever went without apple juice was seven weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

3Fun Facts About You Or Things You Have Done  Empty Not fun or fact Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:24 pm

TheOnion

Fun fact: I am the real 44jem44. Arrow

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Ok Je-r-n

That moment you realize your life isn't that exciting XD

But One of my fun facts would be is that I have made/edited a video game before Very Happy. when i was like....10...? i think i was 10 or maybe i was like 9...but i would go searching for like things to make video games on and just had my fun (Mainly why i want to become a game designer and go to college for game design. Its so fun to do <3)

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

44jem44 wrote:1. Corp's a wolf?!

2. Where is El_ejemplo in that example?!

3. I almost died too once. When I was 12, four large gentlemen, about twice my size, each grabbed one of my limbs and threw me over a volleyball net. My back almost shattered into pieces and I couldn't breath for a bit. My life flashed before my eyes!

4. Fun fact: The longest I have ever went without apple juice was seven weeks.

Maybe i didn't want to ad El_ejemplo... ;~; and yes corp is a wolf XD

OhCorp

OhCorp

Fun fact

1. I'm a wolf
2. I'm derp
3. I'm the real Corporalray
4. I tore my foot and sprained my finger
5. I had too have a kidney transplant when I was born. I almost died that day

bangsikee

bangsikee

Fun Fact
1. I went sledding, and I fell off a little hill, and couldn't breathe for like 2 minutes... It's when your lungs get squished
2. I like caramel

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Looking like everyone's almost died o-o

bangsikee

bangsikee

What? Because I like caramel? ;-;
More Fun Facts:
1. I smell the book pages when I'm reading one...
2. I smell my hair daily...
3. Sometimes I start biting my nails, and I don't stop for like two hours O_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum