TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too)

+10
XxCatherinexXMc
xXToxic_FuryXx
Monkybone
Agaveboy
OhCorp
pinksally
44jem44
jamesjam233
LeoAndYT
cool64kid
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Everyone's allowed pink.

and josh... ._.

44jem44

44jem44

Alipurplegummy wrote:Everyone's allowed pink.

and josh... ._.

I did not make that up! That actually happened the day part of my hair turned white!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

.-. I don't even know

OhCorp

OhCorp

Anyone can join the conversation Sally Very Happy

bangsikee

bangsikee

Sure Sally! Just get on when people are on the forums

pinksally

Razz Razz

OhCorp

OhCorp

Very Happy happiness!

bangsikee

bangsikee

lol, so much people on the forums now

Agaveboy

Agaveboy

at least you aren't allergic to dairy (milk, cheese etc.) and all tree nuts and have asthma (search what it means) like me.

bangsikee

bangsikee

asthma... I've heard of that. it's like some kind of lung sickness? I don't know. I think I'm getting it wrong with emphysema...

bangsikee

bangsikee

asthma... I've heard of that. it's like some kind of lung sickness? I don't know. I think I'm getting it wrong with emphysema...

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Asthma is a lung thing where it makes it hard for you to breathe normally. Why most of the time when you have asthma you can't run or anything because your making your lung do more then they should. and many other things can be bad about it.

But it's been awhile since i've posted in here and this Post has over 1200 views!!!! Good job everyone ^-^

But he's another fact about me. (which i will be proving this soon)

I Have Eliateral Shoulder Dimples. most of you won't know what it is. but it's where you have dimples on your shoulder blades. it's very rare to have. I think i'm the only one in my family who has them. which no they are not bad there just dimples no health problems or anything. if i researched correctly. The dimples are there because something i forgot what it's called is a bit different then others so ya that's another fact from me ^-^

bangsikee

bangsikee

Why did I post that two times... welp, I guess it's just a glitch..
o_o and okay...
A fact about me is that I'm a neat-geek...
meaning if there is something that is um.. "not tidy" then I would be like,
"I NEED TO CLEAN IT I NEED TO CLEAN IT!!!!!!!!!!!"
so... um yeah

Last edited by bangsikee on Sun May 29, 2016 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

39A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 Empty What you might not know about me! Fri May 27, 2016 11:45 pm

Monkybone

If none of you knew ;3 I have Type 1 Diabetes, ADHD, ADD, And I have frequent Anxiety attacks in the middle of the night where I throw up. I know this is like "A fact" meaning "One fact" But Imma tell everyone secrets :3 And maybe some "Story Time With Monky" When I was 2 1/2 Years old I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes, I later was diagnosed with ADHD and ADD at a random age. I started having anxiety attacks about 2 months ago. I have been bullied in real life since I was 8 and have had to deal with many medicine issues. My family has gone from Wealthy to constantly moving for money issues. My Mother when i was around 5 Fell down and became handicapped. When I was 12 she had multiple strokes and a disease in her brain to make her hallucinate and not function right. She was gone on birthdays and christmas's due to medicine problems, My family had a rough time in this part of my life. My mother divorced my father and took the majority of his money, My father got laid off, And we are struggling for money. I've been picked on because of my Medical Disabilities all of my life. When I was around 5 Starting Kindergarden i was picked on by few students being called "Cyborg" because Of my Pump that gives me insulin when I need it. I use the pump to give insulin for my Diabetes. (Diabetes is a disease you get from when your pancreas fails and dies). People called me Cyborg because the pump had a little tube that came from a machine into my arm, leg, Stomach, Or behind. It had a little cord in which gave me my insulin. I was also picked on for not being able to perform some things that other kids could due to other medical issues. I was always the slowest on teams because of my bone and muscle pains. I have arthritis in my hands so I cannot catch as well as some others may. The only sports I'm good at is dodgeball and soccer, Because of my arms constantly getting insulin injected, I don't work out in my arms, My legs are easy to work out at so I play soccer. My reflexes are amazing so I play dodgeball, I'm not much of a thrower, But trampoline dodgeball is my favorite, So I can dodge like I love to. I have a very hard time making friends. I've been depressed since i was in third grade. Even with all of my medical issues, I try my very absolute best to make people happy so that I could have friends or people that I can trust. Thank you all for reading this and I hope you learned something about me you haven't known before!

bangsikee

bangsikee

Aw I'm so sorry about that monky.. some of those things I never knew. I hope you get better...
And I'm happy to see you on the forums xD
Naz misses you a lot by the way Sad

Tbh, I'm normal.. I don't really have medical issues and stuff like that. But I did move schools like 4 times xD
Um.. and I tried to suicide.. because I moved schools o_o and um.. I don't really know what else to say

41A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 Empty Dun kys bang D; Sat May 28, 2016 10:48 pm

Monkybone

Bad Bang! Bad! Suicide is the easy way out. If you take your own life, You prove to yourself and everyone around you that you can't take the pain, I deal with tons of stuff every day but I still am man enough to take the punch and toughen up. I'm not a wuss and you shouldn't be either. No one should take their life over anything, It's pathetic and it shows you're a coward and not able to deal with pain.

42A Fact About You No One Knew (don't have to post in here if you don't want too) - Page 2 Empty um Sun May 29, 2016 7:58 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I've never had the courage to actually kill myself, but I've gotten hurt at some point. When someone says something about me and it's bad (it's been like that ever since pre school), I take it WAY too seriously, and as I said, I'm a neat-geek, meaning I need to make everything "literally" perfect,  and if it doesn't work, I'd hate myself forever
I've gotten over it, saying over and over that it's part of life, and I have found minecraft.... where I could just get go of stress and have fun, and before I knew it, I was addicted to it.
I've actually gotten over that, too... (my addiction)
my mom was also drinking alot when I was little, and my grampa was smoking. I hated bad drugs since then, and swore to "force" people I know to stop bad drugs...
Oh, if it's a fact, I'm a major scaredy cat
I also like cats :3 meow
What does kys mean???
(and a fact about me is that my vocabulary is like the same as a grade 3)

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

This Forum went from 0 - 100 like no tomorrow. o-o...

bangsikee

bangsikee

lol
True... a lot of people are going on the forums now, that's all that matters, so let's all be happy Very Happy

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

lol yes indeed. the topic got very deep

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

bangsikee, kys means.. something bad. I don't really like to say the exact words, so I'll just say:
What murderers do,
yourself Neutral

bangsikee

bangsikee

Um... I'll try to search it up

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

.-. wut

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Fine I'll put it straight forward.
kys means kill yourself :l I just don't really like saying it straight forward.

bangsikee

bangsikee

Oh :O
Okay... now I won't be called an idiot anymore! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum