TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

SuNNiFox2's Application Form for Staff in Tmv.Zone

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SuNNiFox2

Form:

Minecraft In-Game Name: SuNNiFox2 (Formerly known as crimond_600)

First Name: Amber

Experience:

Currently I have not lost a staff position.

Server(s): Volcano KitPvP, Staff Position(s): Builder

I do not own a server.

Questions:

Question 1:Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?
I suppose I would be a better moderator than many other people because, I have the dedication to handle the job, and try my best to be a fun, but mature staff member, to encourage others to be on their best behaviour. And I will try to be a great rolemodel for the players on the server. I am aiming for a staff title where I can build or help to add to the server.

Question 2:What qualities does a good staff member have?
The qualities that a good staff member has is to be respectful to everyone, despite their differences, follow the own rules shown as if they were a ordinary player, be cooperative and helpful to everyone as much as possible, and to make sure to stay on task for whatever the issue may be occuring.
Thank you very much for reading and taking consideration to my application form, I am fine with whatever staff choice you think is right for me, and I am also fine as well if you do not choose me as staff, although I would really appreciate to have a part to help the server in a more bigger part. I hope you have a wonderful day and I know you will make the best decision of choosing. =)

TheEpicPizza

TheEpicPizza

Good luck Sunni, I think you would be a good staff member

OhCorp

OhCorp

Nice application sunny! Good luck on becoming staff!

bangsikee

bangsikee

Ah, good ol' Sunni.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum