TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application Empty chucksdarkr's Chatmod/Staff Application Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 am

chucksdarkr

Minecraft In-Game Name: chucksdarkr

First Name:Henry

Experience:
List the servers that you have been staff on, but that you are no longer staff on anymore including the position. Legendary Craft:Mod Legendary Prison: Guard and Mod Velocity Realms: Guard and Mod AstroMC: Co-Owner

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. N/A

List all of the servers that you own right now. I co-own AstroMC with my friend but it happens to be down right now for maintenance and won't be up for a while

Questions:
Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?
I would be a better mod/chatmod then other people because I am very serious when it comes down to rules and I know how to give warnings to people and be straight forward. I also know how to relax and have fun with the rest of the community that I have become quite fond of. Another reason I should be chatmod is the fact that I'm on quite a lot because this is one of my main servers that I play on. Finally, I've made a lot of new friends on this server and I feel as though it is always better when staff is like and not trying to be rebelled against.

What qualities does a good staff member have?
A good staff member treats his or her peers with respect whether they are a donator or default or a staff. Another quality a good staff member should have is always knowing right from wrong. For example, something wrong is abusing what you are given as staff (i.e muting people). Whats right is first giving warnings. Staff members should also follow the rules under any circumstance. For example, if Chatmod123 really liked Default123 as a friend and let them bypass the rules that wouldn't be right. Another quality staff members should have is loyalty. If staff members are loyal to the server that they're staff on, they'll be more helpful to the people of that server. If they aren't loyal they will abuse powers, and can start bad news. A finally quality a good staff member should have is the ability to have fun. Being part of a staff team isn't all fun and games, but when it is fun you have to know how to have fun. No one likes someone boring, they just get... well, too boring!
This concludes my staff application. I hope you like and enjoyed reading it! I hope to see you on the server soon! Very Happy
~Chuck/Henry

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum