TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Foxcia's Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Foxcia's Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Foxcia's Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Foxcia's Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Foxcia's Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Foxcia's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Foxcia's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Foxcia's Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Foxcia's Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foxcia's Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foxcia's Application Empty Foxcia's Application Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:13 am

Foxcia

First Name: Katelyn

Experience: I have never been Staff on any sever, Why you may ask? Because I have never really liked a sever so much that I would apply.

Questions: What does a good Staff member do to help the sever?, What can help me be a better player? What can I do to help the players?

Why I Would Be A Great Staff Member: I think I can be harsh when people are being mean or not following the rules, I want to make sure that everyone on the sever has a great time! I'll be sure to fix the ones to choose to spoil it!, And I will always help out the ones in need and try my best to use correct grammar all the time haha, I can also be patient when I have a lot of people asking me question's at once, I will always try my best to fix everyone's worries, Issues, and Problems, I can handle a tight situation were everyone is fighting or whatever else is happening, I am polite, Kind, Patient, Tolerant, and helpful to others, Even the people I don't necessary like or get along with. If you get time to read this I hope that you think about what would a good staff member be like.

Thanks For Reading! Sorry its a bit long  silent  Very Happy

2Foxcia's Application Empty Re: Foxcia's Application Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:34 am

Foxcia

Ehehe.. Its really long sorry

3Foxcia's Application Empty Re: Foxcia's Application Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 pm

iBoxCo

iBoxCo

Being harsh in situations that are already bad can make things a lot worse. The best to deal with a situation like you described would be to ask the people involved why they did what they did or said what they said, and then try to resolve the conflict. Please don't get angry with me when I say this, but most of the players on the server are relatively very child-like.(I'm not saying as if it's a bad thing, but in this situation it's important.) So you'd deal with them as a GOOD parent would normally deal with a disobedient child. The players involved need to know what they did wrong, and that if they do it again, they will be disciplined. You also need to make sure you don't irritate them so as they will do other to purposely rebel against you or the rest of the staff. You need to be firm and (sorta weird to say) loving to the players when dealing with a problem.
I don't know why I spent so much time on this, when it's most likely going to go unnoticed. Shocked

http://twitch.tv/iBoxCo

4Foxcia's Application Empty Re: Foxcia's Application Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:34 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I agree, Box. Going harsh will make situations worse. I'd suggest going nicely, and first trying to make that player calm.

Last edited by bangsikee on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Foxcia's Application Empty Re: Foxcia's Application Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:23 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

Nice application Foxcia good luck on becoming a TMV.ZONE staff member!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum