TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

IniD7's Chatmod Application (Re-Application)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

x.ini.x

Minecraft in-game name: IniD7

First name:
Irina

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly:
Since I only play on two servers, I'll be able to be really active on TMV.ZONE.

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.):

I am currently not staff on any other server, but I have been staff on other servers in the past. At least 10.

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: First of all, I love to help players on the server. I was already Chatmod on your server in the past, so that means you trusted me enough to give me this position. I know I wasn't active and that's why I lost that position, but I'll try to be way more active now. I love setting a good environment in any server I go in, and making people happy. I try to engage on any sort of project there is to work on in the server. I easily sort out problems that happen within the server. I am pretty wacky, but when it comes to working on something or doing what I'm told to do, I am very sophisticated and do not goof around.
Anyways, it's good to be back! I hope you have a fantastic day! Very Happy

bangsikee

bangsikee

INI!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
I hope you get ChatMod again!!
Good luck Very Happy

OhCorp

OhCorp

Great application ini! Good luck!

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Great Application. Good Luck Smile

bangsikee

bangsikee

Ali are you heading towards 1st place for posting like me? You seem to be posting so much xD

bangsikee

bangsikee

Anyways, Ini, I wish u lots of luck for you to get chatmod ;-; you deserve it ini!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum