TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
master__miner__'s ChatMod Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

master__miner__'s ChatMod Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1master__miner__'s ChatMod Application Empty master__miner__'s ChatMod Application Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 am

master__miner

master__miner

Minecraft in-game name: master__miner__

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: 0

Servers I am staff on right now: None

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: I am a very active player that always likes to help other players out! I am applying for ChatMod because I am willing to help out the server and help keep it going! I always like to make sure that the Chat stays clean so new and old players can have a fun time without any trouble going on! One of the reasons I play on the server because I like making friends online, and to help other players do the same thing would make me very happy! Very Happy

Agaveboy

Agaveboy

next thing you know you will have to give your address or something 0_0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum