TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
_ItzRiley_'s Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

_ItzRiley_'s Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1_ItzRiley_'s Application Empty _ItzRiley_'s Application Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:06 pm

rycupcakes

Heyo! rycupcakes (My old, original name was rycupcakes, but I changed it to _ItzRiley_ for some weird reason... So ignore my comment done below, I didn't know I could edit posts) here and I found this server (From spam-advertisements on Uber :3) And I really like it! Anyway, let's not get distracted here, guys, I came for a reason...

I would love to be... be... anything open! Very Happy
I'm staff, Mod, Admin, on many servers, and I have the responsibility. If there is someone breaking the rules, I will screenshot and report. If there is someone helping someone not break the rules, I will screenshot and... post it, hoping that they have a chance to be Staff/Mod/Whatever too.

A little bit about myself: I have a sense of humor. Big time.
And I will post things sometimes just to make people laugh - after all, what's life without fun?

Hell.

Skipping forward, I would love to help out. I think that this is a "newer" server, it has a chance to be a very good server. Although there are some problems...

The rules include "No Spamming Or Sharing Other Servers IP" - Many people are asking others to spam IP on UberMC, and Others, saying that Uber is going to shut down and TMV is the new thing. I don't want to be mean, but please don't lie to get yourself further. It doesn't help.

On that topic, many people from Uber are not happy, they came to TMV saying "Look at dat rule dey broke it guyz" "Hypocrites" and other #GrammarFail times.

Anyway, thanks for reading! Very Happy

If I could get.. get that, I would be so greatful!

Last edited by rycupcakes on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed My Name)

2_ItzRiley_'s Application Empty Re: _ItzRiley_'s Application Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:00 pm

rycupcakes

Also, I changed my name to "rycupcakes" my original name. PS <---

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum