TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
BrentBest_LAWLZ Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

BrentBest_LAWLZ Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Thu May 05, 2016 2:32 am

BrentBest_LAWLZ

Minecraft in-game name: BrentBest_LAWLZ

First name: Brent

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: 3

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): FlameZ, MusgorodCraft, LoomyRealms

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: I have been staff on a lot of servers, and I see that this server have the potential to be something big. When I first joined the server, I saw a Owner and a lot of staff members with good expirence of owning minecraft servers. Usually when I join servers I have to tell the Owner many times how to do a thing but I don`t have to do it on this server. I am very good with commands. I have played minecraft in many years now. I will help your server grow and get a lot of peoples on this awesome server! I will also make sure that no one is hacking or breaking the rules. If anybody is hacking then that player will be punished with a ban. If anybody is: example: spamming in the chat, then I would tell that person to stop. If they keep spamming, then I will have to mute/kick that player for [X] amount of time.
I love to job as a team with other staff members and make peoples enjoy playing minecraft. If anybody on the server have any questions, then I will try to answer them. I will play here almost every day and I will keep the server safe from hackers. I am quite inexperienced with moderating servers, but eager to learn! I am also very mature and patient, which are two useful qualities when it comes to helping others on servers. I really want to learn more about the server and I believe becoming a helper could give me a chance to learn faster at the same time I get to help other players. Smile I can be active almost every single day and more so on weekends, but I prioritize school before games, therefore I might have difficulties logging on some days but I will be able to go on more on the weekends.

2BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty Re: BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Thu May 05, 2016 1:43 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Looks good. Good luck!

3BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty Re: BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Sat May 07, 2016 12:22 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Nice application. But the thing is, you are only applying for ChatMod, and ChatMod doesn't come with ban or kicks.

4BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty Re: BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Mon May 16, 2016 8:41 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

Not calling you a noob but you should first get some knowledge about the commands staff have on TMV. Our owner Matt wants people with knowledge about his server not people with little to no knowledge about TMV.

5BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty Re: BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Well, this server is different than the others, while in other servers, staff members get access to kick and ban, and those things. It's normal to be thinking about this, but I think Matt has gone through things that come with ChatMod already, with his guide to applying.

6BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty Re: BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

He should still known the commands if he wants to be ChatMod

7BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Empty Re: BrentBest_LAWLZ Application Fri May 27, 2016 12:43 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

I'm not saying your opinion is bad. I'm just saying that this server is unique and all, and most people think there are kicks/bans with a staff rank. ChatMod is practically staff, so they would think that.
I agree that they should have the knowledge about what comes with ChatMod on this server.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum