TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D Empty TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:59 pm

DatPlayz

DatPlayz

TMV.ZONE Is an awesome server that i play on everyday! i met new people and im glad to say HI!!!! lol but still this server is just awesome it brought every minecraft player on this server to come close and be friends which is awesome! Matt is the star here which made this server and made all this happen! because of him i got new minecraft friends! and more smiles per person which pretty cool, And same with the minigames they are awesome and were all waiting for the future version of TMV while its gonna be HUGE! and gonna have more minigames and be even more fun! Matt is awesome to me and we sometimes chat on the server and i show him some stuff on my plot and one time i asked him to pvp he straight up just said "Nooooo" xD but what a try lol! This is the best server for me now in my opinion and once i get home from where ever i am i just go straight on TMV.ZONE and have as much fun as i could with all my "new" friends! Woohoo Very Happy

Love you all and love the server as well I love you
This goes to everyone that plays on the server:
If were not friends then i think we should be Very Happy

IGN: SammyMonster123

----DatPlayz // ^

Ill try to put the photos in the reply ;/

2TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D Empty Re: TMV.ZONE Is awesome! Thank you!! :D Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:14 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I agree with you Sammy! I love TMV too, and I found my happiness here, when I was hopping from one server to another, looking for a good server to play on. When I first came here, I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it or not, but then someone like a force started dragging me more into TMV. I thank that to the friends I made here.
Sammy, this felt like one big adventure to me ^-^ as you go in more, you will find greater things that will satisfy you even more! At least, I think so.
I love this server, and I want to spend every second of my life spending on it. Matt has made this community a great place. Matt is the best Owner anybody could have on a server.
To make it short, I could just say,
I LOVE TMV

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum