TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

SammyMonster123 ChatMod Application (Edited with an extra addon paragraph)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DatPlayz

DatPlayz

Application Addon: So i love servers and i love minecraft im mostly on it EACH day say when i wake up or get home from school or somewhere else but i love minecraft and i loved being a staff member it was fun and it was hard but manageable and i loved it! Which made me play his server alot more then i normaly play. And i used to make videos then stopped and revamped my channel which im still gonna use for different gaming types mostly minecraft which is my favorate game to play and love it alot!

Minecraft in-game name: SammyMonster123

First name: Frankie

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly:
Hypixel,CubeCraft,Mineplex | 3 or maybe more.

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.):

Mod: Friends server (Shutdown)
Admin: Random Server i found and played alot on (Shutdown)

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people:

I dont think i should be a better staff since i dont think im better then anyone and i really like staff. I have not been staff in a LONG time and really want to have it again. I love the support from people who play on the server they will help me investigate with chat and if someone breaks the rules i can be told and report it right away! Im a very nice and a honest person. I like to help the server out and continue to help with what ever i can and i can start making videos on tips or gameplay! which will be fun! and thanks for reading this

Addon: So chat mod is a basic form for muting or maybe more.. Which im really good at. I know alot of commands and same with the WorldEdit i owned my own server before had some randoms and my friends play on it but had to disband it but i learned so much from that which made me know WAY more commands then regular vanilla minecraft and i love handling problems and nothing will stop me.. I can type fast, and with this skill i could prevent people advertising and maybe spamming but ChatMod is a really good staff member and i hope to help out the server with the act of being one, I think i should be it because i'm friendly with people and friendly with chat and my grammar is "Okay" but i still my best to help support servers and i try my best to block the advertisers and spammers and people who harm the server in any way.. Thanks for reading. DatPlayz // SammyMonster123

Last edited by DatPlayz on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added an addon to why i should be a ChatMod)

bangsikee

bangsikee

Wow ^-^ lots of people applying these days! Good luck Very Happy

OhCorp

OhCorp

Good luck!

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Looks Good. Good Luck!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: