TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Application For Chat Mod! EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Application For Chat Mod! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Application For Chat Mod! EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Application For Chat Mod! EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Application For Chat Mod! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Application For Chat Mod! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Application For Chat Mod! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Application For Chat Mod! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Application For Chat Mod! EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Application For Chat Mod!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Application For Chat Mod! Empty Application For Chat Mod! Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

TheyCallMePro_

Mine craft in-game name: TheyCallMePro_

First name: Sam

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: Well I play the BIG servers such as: Hypixel, hive and mineplex.

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): Chat-Mod on Creeper Wings. This was because I was a good active member on the server and on The website and I was on every day to help out. Not many players go on a day but I still go on and try to be the best i can possibly be. so then they promoted me from helper to chat mod. Helper on OakCenteral, This is because
I donated to the server to help fund for websites and the server hub. The server is still not out yet.  So there is nothing really to do. But I do go and build spawns, pvp, factions and sky wars maps with the Build Team.

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: Well I will be on every day for about 5-6 hours. Keeping care of chat and I'm a really fast typer so I can get rid of any bad/rude language in chat. If you don't pick me I wont get upset and rage. I wont worry and I will still be active on the server. Now I have not been on for long so If you want me to have the job but not at this time because I have not been for that long. I will fully understand why you said that and
I will be sure to apply in a few months time.

Thanks- TheyCallMePro_

Last edited by TheyCallMePro_ on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spacing/words)

2Application For Chat Mod! Empty Re: Application For Chat Mod! Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:26 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Nice Application. Good luck

3Application For Chat Mod! Empty Re: Application For Chat Mod! Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:06 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

Good luck! I liked your application

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum