TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Check out my first league of legends video !!! EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check out my first league of legends video !!!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

True Wolv

Note: the video quality is not the best but i have it fixed now so the next video will be better. Turns out, i had to adjust the bit rate and the buffer size in OBS

bangsikee

bangsikee

Cool!

iBoxCo

iBoxCo

I'll play league with you sometime. If you can. :L
My username is BoxCo

http://twitch.tv/iBoxCo

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Looks awesome

bangsikee

bangsikee

Hehe =3
I have no idea what that game is, but I'll make sure I check it out!

True Wolv

Thanks for the feedback guys !!! sorry it took so long to reply, i have been feeling ill. and sure BoxCo, ill add you to my friends list next time i get on. Id love to play together sometime Smile

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I've seen my sister and cousins play League of Legends and they love it ..... so I get the basics

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum