TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Has anyone been hurt on the server recently? EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has anyone been hurt on the server recently?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hi guys so a lot of things have been going on the server lately things like getting hurt by other people. which i wanted to ask if recently for the past like two weeks has anyone on the server made you wanna quit? or just said something rude? if so Send a Reply Or A PM. i wanna help Matt keep the server clean! I also want people on this server to be happy and feel safe. TMV.ZONE is not a place for fighting or being rude together

Last edited by Alipurplegummy on Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a few words)

OhCorp

OhCorp

I have not been hurt on this server recently or ever been hurt. It is very kind of you to to watch out for others. Very Happy

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

This is very late to reply. but thanks ^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum