TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Alipurplegummy's Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alipurplegummy's Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alipurplegummy's Application Empty Alipurplegummy's Application Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:38 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

First Name: Alexandra

Experience: I have had Experience on Kingcailan's Old Server (not sure if it is still running or not) I was staff for a short amount of time This was like Two years ago (i also no longer remember the name of the server)

I have never owned a server ever before (i don't plan too for along time)

Questions: Hmm I feel like i've grown to being more patient with other people, i've grown to being nicer as in helping others. Also i have been on and having my eyes alerted most of the time on the server waiting for any problems to happen. i always try to stop fights or people breaking rules i'm not gonna lie i have broken a rule like swearing which now i hardly ever break a rule. i've been trying to set a good example to other players. I always stay to keep people welcomed in the server also try and make it to where they don't feel alone and that their always cheerful if possible of course. i know if anything gets really out of hand to contact Matt

i feel like i've grown more and wanted to add more

Good Qualities that a good staff member should have: Well they should be setting good examples to other players. care about the people on the server and always keep them happy by helping them out or just saying hi to them. they should be on as much as possible to be alerted with any problems. the main thing they need is to care about the server though and not to sit around and let problems happen. another thing is for them to not be rude and be nice to other staff members as well it should be like a family where everyone loves each other not fight each other insanely

Here's my updated Application

Last edited by Alipurplegummy on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

2Alipurplegummy's Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's Application Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:28 am

OhCorp

OhCorp

Nice application Ali good luck on ChatMod! Very Happy

3Alipurplegummy's Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's Application Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:59 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Wow corp you're really active on the forums xD
*switches to serious face* I still want to be more active

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum