TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
How do you spend your day? EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
How do you spend your day? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
How do you spend your day? EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
How do you spend your day? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
How do you spend your day? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
How do you spend your day? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
How do you spend your day? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
How do you spend your day? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
How do you spend your day? EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

How do you spend your day?

+4
cool64kid
TheMattVid
mikelytohappen
MrSirRKChaos
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How do you spend your day? Empty How do you spend your day? Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:09 pm

MrSirRKChaos

MrSirRKChaos

Many different people spend their time in different ways. Some watch TV, some play their smartphones, some spend time on the computer and others, pfftt - they go outside! (Get that? People still spend time outside of their homes these days!)
So share with us - how do you spend your day?
For me:
School day:
Sleeping: 7.5-8 hours
School: 5-6 hours
Homework: 30 min - 1 hour
Eating: Varies between 30 minutes and 2 hours.
Computer: The rest of the day.
Vacation:
Sleeping: 8 hours
Eating: Varies between 30 minutes and 2 hours.
Computer: The rest of the day.
[I do occasionally meet with friends, I'm not that much of a computer-geek, even though I spend a lot of time on it...]

2How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:26 pm

mikelytohappen

mikelytohappen

On Monday-Friday I work from 9am until 4:45pm.
I get home at 5:20pm, relax a little, go on the computer and about 6:30pm have dinner
Then go on the computer some more and take a shower, get ready for work unless it is Friday and then go to bed.
The weekends I go out side at times and sometimes computer.
Fridays most of the time I go to bed 11:30pm because I am tired, and Saturday I go to bed between 12:30pm and 1am

3How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:40 pm

MrSirRKChaos

MrSirRKChaos

mikelytohappen wrote:On Monday-Friday I work from 9am until 4:45pm.
I get home at 5:20pm, relax a little, go on the computer and about 6:30pm have dinner
Then go on the computer some more and take a shower, get ready for work unless it is Friday and then go to bed.
Fridays most of the time I go to bed 11:30pm because I am tired, and Saturday I go to bed between 12:30pm and 1am

For some reason I find sleeping to have the opposite effect on me - instead of going to sleep tired and waking up refreshed, I go to sleep when I'm refreshed and feel like I can do just about anything and I wake up feeling half-dead, which is why I go to sleep at around 2-4 AM on weekends / vacations. Also, I find going on the computer and relaxing pretty much the same thing - because I feel like I have all the control that I want in my fingertips and I don't need to do much in order to access all the information I want.

4How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:53 pm

mikelytohappen

mikelytohappen

Cool

5How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:54 pm

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

MrSirRKChaos wrote:
mikelytohappen wrote:On Monday-Friday I work from 9am until 4:45pm.

For some reason I find sleeping to have the opposite effect on me - instead of going to sleep tired and waking up refreshed, I go to sleep when I'm refreshed and feel like I can do just about anything and I wake up feeling half-dead, which is why I go to sleep at around 2-4 AM on weekends / vacations. Also, I find going on the computer and relaxing pretty much the same thing - because I feel like I have all the control that I want in my fingertips and I don't need to do much in order to access all the information I want.

I suggest using some sort of smart alarm app to wake you up. How awake you feel in the morning depends on which stage of sleep you wake up during. If you use a regular alarm, it will be random. Many smart alarms will detect if you are tossing and turning in bed, which indicates when it should start ringing. You just choose a time you want to wake up at latest, and it will ring sometime from shortly earlier to that time.

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

6How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:38 pm

cool64kid

cool64kid

On Monday to Friday, I have school until 2:00. I often join clubs that last until 4:00. hen I get home, I usually like to take an "extended nap". After that, I finish my homework.

7How do you spend your day? Empty Dying Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:03 pm

xGravemindx

I spend my day doing absolutely nothing. The most useful and productive thing I do all day is converting oxygen to CO2 for the use of plants. I consume an ungodly amount of electricity to run my forms of entertainment.

8How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:22 am

MrSirRKChaos

MrSirRKChaos

xGravemindx wrote:I spend my day doing absolutely nothing. The most useful and productive thing I do all day is converting oxygen to CO2 for the use of plants. I consume an ungodly amount of electricity to run my forms of entertainment.
You're not alone.
Seems that the only way that some people (myself included) can do anything productive is if it is forced upon us to do so. Otherwise, we would simply sit at home and play on our computers or watch TV all day.
I remember that once, around 30 minutes before I intended to go to sleep, my Wi-Fi didn't work, and only then I started pondering how important my Wi-Fi is to me and how much it has affected my life. (Appearantely, a whole lot.)

9How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:39 pm

cool64kid

cool64kid

MrSirRKChaos wrote:
xGravemindx wrote:I spend my day doing absolutely nothing. The most useful and productive thing I do all day is converting oxygen to CO2 for the use of plants. I consume an ungodly amount of electricity to run my forms of entertainment.
You're not alone.
Seems that the only way that some people (myself included) can do anything productive is if it is forced upon us to do so. Otherwise, we would simply sit at home and play on our computers or watch TV all day.
I remember that once, around 30 minutes before I intended to go to sleep, my Wi-Fi didn't work, and only then I started pondering how important my Wi-Fi is to me and how much it has affected my life. (Appearantely, a whole lot.)
Yes, that has recently crossed my mind. It seems that I can only do my homework on Sunday night because the next day is Monday and I have to get my homework done for my classes.

10How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:48 pm

TanglePath

TanglePath

Going to college. XD

http://www.twitch.tv/Tangled_Skies

11How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:02 pm

WaterOwl

Once school starts I'll be up around 6:30 and be at school until 2:05 but I don't get home until 3. After that I spend 4-5 hours on homework and studying, the rest is breaks. I'll be gong to sleep at 10:30

12How do you spend your day? Empty Re: How do you spend your day? Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:04 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Monday: Wake up, make bed, pack up stuff, eat breakfast, go to school, come back from school so I'm not trapped in there o.o, computer for an hour, homework, cartoons, shower and brush teeth, go to bed.
Tuesday: Same schedule, but after the computer time is Karate lessons.
Wednesday: Same schedule, but after the computer time is Piano lessons.
Thursday: Same schedule, but after the computer time is Church.
Friday: Same schedule, but after the computer time is Karate lessons.
Saturday: Wake up, wonder if I should go to bed again or not, plop into bed again, wake up, wonder about life, make bed, sneak on computer until parents spot me, breakfast, more computer, lunch, more computer, dinner, computer until shower and brush teeth, bedtime.
Sunday: Wake up, sleep until I feel like my brain's telling me to stop being a lazy bum, breakfast, (if dad tells me to go to church, I don't eat breakfast, if not, computer), more computer, lunch, computer, probably will go outside but my parents are never predictable, more computer, lunch, more computer, cartoons, possibly homework/studying, brush teeth/shower, go to bed and wonder what will happen tomorrow because I have school, feel bad for myself because there is school tomorrow, and finally sleep.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum