TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
What Would You Do If You Owned The Server? EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Would You Do If You Owned The Server?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dannyrafo

What would you do?

bangsikee

bangsikee

I would give the Ownership to Matt xD

Velocification

Velocification

Keep it the same way matt has it?

bangsikee

bangsikee

No one would ever own the server as great as matt (no offense though, I still think you would be good owners of a server Very Happy)

Velocification

Velocification

bangsikee wrote:No one would ever own the server as great as matt (no offense though, I still think you would be good owners of a server Very Happy)

Owners? Matt and what other person

bangsikee

bangsikee

sorry xD typo lol, I meant to say Owner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum