TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Mack_Inc's Staff Application. EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mack_Inc's Staff Application.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Empty Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:22 am

Monkybone

Mack_Inc's Staff Application

Minecraft in-game name: Mack_Inc

First name: Tommy

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: 2

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.):
None

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: I am productive and I can make people happy. I am a good guy (with a rough past) I've been chatmod before, I know what to do and what not to do. I am in love with TMV, Played it for 5 years. I have always loved TMV. I remember the first time I got staff on here, On Christmas Morning I achieved my dream of getting staff on the best server in the world, TMV. My mother was very Ill at the time so TMV was my only thing keeping me happy. I love the server and I will do anything to keep the server alive and happy. I will correct my wrongs in the past and help TMV get its popularity up and high again (As I've seen its gone a bit low on player base). I will encourage others by showing them how to be respectful and courteous towards other fellow members. I will advertise this server on many servers (Doesn't really matter, I do it anyways). I will be the best person I could be and then some!

Thank you for reading this application, Have a good day/night, Thank you for spending your time reading this and I hope you choose me to become staff. If so, I look forward to being part of the team once again.

2Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Empty Re: Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:45 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I support you in becoming ChatMod again :3

3Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Empty Re: Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Not bad. Good luck.

4Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Empty Re: Mack_Inc's Staff Application. Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:15 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Monky you'd have more chance if you weren't on only once a month xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum