TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Embarrassing Things That Happened to you When you Were Young

+4
Velocification
44jem44
Nemoooo
xXToxic_FuryXx
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

I remember when I was in 2nd Grade, I was in the music class. I didn't think I was all that bad at singing, or even music in general, but for some reason, my music teacher didn't really like me. Well, I had to use the bathroom, REALLY BAD, and since my music teacher didn't like me, she'd never call on me when I raised my hand. So, I sat there for five minutes, REALLY needing to use the bathroom, until.. Yeah, you know what happened. All over the carpet. Everybody saw me, and... well, the music teacher put the rule of crossing your fingers in the air after that little accident.

sam4980

sam4980

One time When i was little I was in kindergarten... my teacher was very mean and hated me there was this spider on the playground above her head on its web...lets just say i ended up with a scar on my arm and a spider in my hair....and teacher taking me 2 the office...ever since Ive been petrified of spiders Shocked

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

When i was like in 3rd grade or 2nd grade. at my church we had children study on wednesdays (not anymore) and so we were running around playing tag and all that but i just stood talking to a friend and i went to go to my teacher but ended up tripping on this massive brick and face planted and knocked myself out for like a minute. i woke up and raised my head to see my teacher saying "Are you okay?!?!?!" i just got up and said "I'm fine" even though my nose was hurting and i had a nose bleed...
everyone was watching me xD...

bangsikee

bangsikee

One guy knew I had a crush on this guy so he told him I had a crush on him
I had hated him ever since...

bangsikee

bangsikee

Wait Toxic_Kitty, it's actually your teacher's fault you had the "accident". She's not being fair... like my grade 4 teacher. She should at least take a glance at you ...

Nemoooo

Nemoooo

Everyone's embarrassing stories are actually good while I'm just here getting cut by a bench in grade 2 and having a huge scar from it now.

44jem44

44jem44

One cool Passover's Night, at the apartment in the corner of a reasonably sized apartment complex, a single hip family ate one of the most delicious Jewish delicacies, matzo ball soup. After the family was well and fed, the two youngest whippersnappers scurried upstairs to play their favorite game available, Babyz. To their dismay, the computer upstairs was on its last megabyte and would never play a computer game again. Instead, the boys saw a pimped out exercise bike next door. One by one, each youngin' would spin their tiny feet on the pedals, trying to max out the odometer. As the night dragged on, the elders chattered with the devil's drink for what seemed to be like an eternity. A chill slowly gathered to shiver the elder child. To warm his arm, the tyke put his arm against the front wheel of the bike and told his younger sibling to pedal. A shriek was heard across the land. To this day, a scar rest on the elder boy's arm, a battle wound unlike no other.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

bangsikee

bangsikee

o-o Jem that's actually scary... o_o
Surprised O_O 0-0

Velocification

Velocification

Well considering my whole life has been an embarrassment.

Uhm well when i was young i was really dumb. Like i dont know how my parents didnt throw me out for the things i did as a kid. Well I remember when i was maybe in kindergarten or first grade in gym class, the teacher said dont go near the bleachers. Well a ball went there and i went to get it. Since i have no sense of skill in life for anything i some how hit my eye on the corner of a bleacher. And i remember screaming and the teacher see my crying. I got yelled at in front of the whole class. Out of most of my young memories only remember that one the best.

Heres another one:

For my first four years of schooling i had this after school program i had to do because my parents worked. You know the usual parent thing. I had two parts of my personality then: During school i was this perfect little angel and afterschool i was this devil or spawn of satan. I was bad. (I got kicked out of it a year later for no reason). Well after school you sit down with your grade range with the kids who stay after. (There were some pretty cool kids i met there). So i was hanging out with my friends and we got rough. Like we were like pushing each other. All the little kid boy things you do as a kid. Well i got up and ran into my future third grade teacher. She yelled at me. And everyone stared at me. It was embarrassing. Lets just say that the next year that i have her i brought hell. Like i made sure she would have many issues with me.

Id talk about my fourth grade stuff but that was just a cringy year in itself. And i prefer to not turn into the meme again. And same with fifth grade.

If i can remember any more from me younger years ill tell them.

bangsikee

bangsikee

So many stories! I don't remember having an embarassing moment when I was young... I probably did, but my memory isn't that good. so yeah xD

Velocification

Velocification

My life is just a big meme

bangsikee

bangsikee

Oh, wow xD
You should get a profile pic

Velocification

Velocification

I will but i dont know what it should be of

bangsikee

bangsikee

It could be a face like mine

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I'd post another one but I have to many to chose from. Razz

Jacksonado

hi

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hi monsterrr

Jacksonado

I'm a Monster Now huh?

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hi Monster. it means you say hi...?

Jacksonado

What Are u even talking about

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

-_- you asked if you were a monster. and i was saying the hi monster means you say hi a lot.

Jacksonado

How didi ask if I was am on ster

sam4980

sam4980

what even is happening im so confused ;-;

Jacksonado

XD Sam

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I blame Jackson for this

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]