TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Empty Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:13 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hello Everyone. i realized that there isn't any things on here about books so i thought why not make a book suggestion topic

Right now i am reading a brand new book series that just came out not that long ago called Cinder. It's About Cinderella But as a robot. so far i'm 100 pages into the book and i'm enjoying it a lot! So i really Recommend This Book Series if your a Sci-fi/Fairy Tale Lover. It's like mixing Cinderella With Star Wars And The Terminator.

Another Book Series I Recommend Is Called The White Rabbit Chronicles (My Favorite Book Series) It's About Alice In The Wonderland But Mashed up with Zombies. and a different life style. There are 4 books in the series tons of drama tons of romance. xD So if your in too any of that. then you should check it out!

if i find anymore books i really love and recommend i'll post them here

2Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Empty Re: Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:43 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

A few good suggestions to read are Moby Dick,The Hatchet,And The Hunger Games series

3Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Empty Re: Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:44 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I'll keep those in mind.

4Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Empty Re: Book Lovers <3 (Book Suggestions) Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:44 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

ooo! Corp I love The Hatchet.
I recommend
Wings Of Fire
The Familiars
Warriorscats
Survivorsdogs
Wolves of the Beyond
Humphrey
The Giver
The Secret Garden
Dragon Keeper
The City of Ember
^w^ most of these are pretty much grade 5-7 books x_x but they're really good Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum