TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:48 am

AlphaDog08

AlphaDog08

My In-Game Minecraft Name Is AlphaDog08

My Real World First Name is Isaac

I have never been staff on any server but I have bought ranks on this server and one called legandarycraft.

I am currently not staff on any server and I am mostly on tmv rather that any other server.

I don't own any servers yet. I am thinking of making one soon though.

I think I would be a good moderator because I like the server and want to help it grow and stay in order and I like helping people and trying to come up with solutions to their problems. I also have good spelling and grammar.

Qualities of a good staff member include, commitment, good spelling and grammar, and loyalty. They need to be committed to the server so they can help out anytime and know how to. They need spelling and grammar so their advice can actually be read and not just ignored. Loyalty means that the staff member will stay on as much as possible and do as much as they can to help.

I really hope I get accepted! Very Happy

2AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:01 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Hi Alpha! I hope you get ChatMod soon! Very Happy

3AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:35 am

AlphaDog08

AlphaDog08

Thanks bang. Congrats on the sun rank! Very Happy

pinksally

Alpha how do I apply fir staff do I just stat a new topic??

5AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:55 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Sally, you have to start a new topic, but make sure you do it in the Apply for ChatMod, and read the sticky from Matt.

6AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:01 am

pinksally

Ok

7AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:03 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Heh, good to see you Sally on the forums. Welcome to da family!! of the TMV!! forums!! xD

pinksally

thx!

pinksally

Aplpha u know that prank we pulled I think chisepan reported meh! YIKES!

10AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:52 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Chise wouldn't do something like that. Even if she is rude sometimes, she still has a heart you know

11AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:42 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

Sally I think Matt knows now because you said it on the forums on a topic Matt will look at. But anyways I think it is ok. All it was is a harmless prank. But anyways good luck AlphaDog!

12AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:11 am

pinksally

What prank? The one on chise

13AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Empty Re: AlphaDog08's staff/ChatMod application Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:36 am

OhCorp

OhCorp

Yes Sally

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum