TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle  EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tube Social Recruitment - "The Great Migration" via Omegle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

As this forum is still relatively new and the member count is low, more members are needed to raise the quality of the experience users have. That is why I have started this recruitment topic.

The idea is to visit http://www.omegle.com/ and look for people interested in joining this forum. This website does not require signing up. When you click the link, type in one of your interests as "youtube" and hit the enter key on your keyboard. You may also list other interests you have to bring people with the same interests as you to this forum. When you are done with that, start the chat by clicking the "text" button. After this, you will be chatting anonymously to someone across the internet. Share with them the link: https://tube.forumotion.com/

*Things to keep in mind:
-As you are advertising, it is helpful to not give them the link right away so that the target knows that you are a "down to earth" person.
-You might be talking to any single person across the world. This person might be normal, nasty, or rude. The person might also swear.
-You are on there anonymously. If you encounter a person who makes you feel uncomfortable, you have the option to disconnect at any time. This person will never be able to find you again.

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum