TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please Mute The Following user Get_Ottered_Son

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jacksonado

The other Night when I was on Creative (Minechat)
Chise/otter Was being really disrespectful to people on the server She was Bugging ali and kept saying 9/11 and that was something ali didn't like she was being disrespectful to everyone on the server saying mean things and Started making fun of The name Canada and being very annoying to other players just because they said to stop it, She Kept Calling ali Bossy and Was starting a lot of drama, Thank you for Your Time Reading this.
-JacksonBTGdinch

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

Jacksonado wrote:The other Night when I was on Creative (Minechat)
Chise/otter Was being really disrespectful to people on the server She was Bugging ali and kept saying 9/11 and that was something ali didn't like she was being disrespectful to everyone on the server saying mean things and Started making fun of The name Canada and being very annoying to other players just because they said to stop it, She Kept Calling ali Bossy and Was starting a lot of drama, Thank you for Your Time Reading this.
-JacksonBTGdinch

I already dealt with this a few days ago. Thanks for the report though.

Locked.

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum