TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Relmz's Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Relmz's Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Relmz's Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Relmz's Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Relmz's Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Relmz's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Relmz's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Relmz's Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Relmz's Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relmz's Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Relmz's Application Empty Relmz's Application Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Relmz

Message: I want to help out, I love to help out and make sure everyone is happy even this is possible because everyone wants different things and outcomes. I would like to do my best and do my part as a staff member!. Because I am on this server at least 2-4 hours a day, I see so many people breaking rules especially when there isn't staff on. I have seen multiple hackers which think they can get away with it. I have beast PC so I can record them and upload it on my channel to expose them :sick: I am loyal to the server and to the community! I would temp ban someone who is hacking and there is no other staff online to back me up and witness it. I would also record for evidence against them and post it on the forum along with their ban reason if necessary . I would perm ban someone if they were trying to advertise their server or something that would possibly draw players away from the server . I am 12 years old and I like to think of myself as a pretty heavy gamer. I am going to be honest I have a life but I spend most of it on my computer. This isn't because that's just how it is but instead because I choose too. I love being on my computer, I love developing websites and programs. I love meeting new people and just chilling with them if its in Skype. I am very friendly towards the community and love to help out. If I get the chance to be this rank I will assist the server by: following procedure of temp-banning hackers for 48-hours and banning people that advertise and/or promote different servers. If I become this rank I will help people record for their YouTube channels and help out the people on the server. I will not abuse by gifting items or ranks. If I become this rank I can help build with other staff members on server projects. I would help investigate hackers that are reported and ask the players questions about the person. I will be nice to everybody on the server and obviously joke around and hope people can catch on to the joke. I am not the type of person to abuse or ban for no reason. I will do my job and try not to fail anyone on the server. Some cases that I would perm-ban or temp-ban people are: Spamming IPs of other servers/server websites = PERM-Ban Spamming Normal = MUTE Accused hacker = 48 Hour TEMP-Ban until proven a hacker then PERM-Banned. If someone threatens to DDoS the server I will do everything in my power to get them PERM-banned. These are only some cases, there are many more but these are some main/general reasons.

Minecraft in-game name: Relmz

First name: Ridhwan Hussain

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: Mineplex

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): TitansRaid, Nemegaming, AcroNetwork

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: Because i have the courageous, hard working and helpfulness spirit throughout the entire server and I promise you that i am not a person that does things without a reason/purpose for it. I can help this server grow and make it one of the biggest minecraft servers this server has helped me not with playing minecraft itself but with other things like quick thinking, community developing and being respecting/loyalty towards the server, I will never fail such a great owner. I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on DarkCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on Lunarcraft, mall 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing).

2Relmz's Application Empty Re: Relmz's Application Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Looks really good. good luck on staff!

3Relmz's Application Empty Re: Relmz's Application Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:33 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Woah, that's a really long application. I wish you luck! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum