TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On!

+6
OhCorp
pinksally
NosePickel
sam4980
TheCreepyRabbit
iBoxCo
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! Empty People Misbehaving When Staff Are Not On! Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:34 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Well, I was on minia, minding my own business, and suddenly, people telling people to shut up (in a bad way). I've tried to stop it, but they won't listen because I cannot mute or anything.
At least, please, get people to stop doing this when staff aren't on... I cannot take it anymore
-bang-

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I have noticed this a lot also like i've been on so many times where certain people (not naming who) will just start breaking rules and disrespecting people and i'm like "are you serious?" so bang i suggest if you see anyone like that just try to stop them or tell me or tell matt or sam when they get on that's the best we can do for right now Razz

bangsikee

bangsikee

But they weren't on .-.

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

yeah but you could always message me if matt isn't on cause i can contact him so just let me know i'm on like 24/7

iBoxCo

iBoxCo

I've seen people doing this all the time, and it's kind of annoying. Trying to solve it is usually futile for me since my name doesn't catch their attention so they just continue. I don't really know how to get their attention.

http://twitch.tv/iBoxCo

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Yeah i know how you feel iBoxCo i get the same thing even though i'm a donor they still don't care so just tell matt sam or me and we'll get it fixed is all i can say at the moment

bangsikee

bangsikee

Well, they are reading your messages, but I think they just don't care. Since staff aint on, they think they could misbehave all they want.

pinksally

u know what would be really cool secret chatmods so they're are really chatmods on all the time

NosePickel

Yes there seems to be most of this on games like minia because not many people are there so they can't get stopped.

bangsikee

bangsikee

I agree Sally, but people will soon get the secret out. So even when that person isn't on, people still still misbehave

bangsikee

bangsikee

That's why lots of ChatMods are needed, Sally. To watch over the people when other ChatMods aren't on.

NosePickel

Yeah we don't need "secret chatmods" because if we get enough chatmods so that at least one staff is on then less people will be mean.

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

Everyone is a secret chatmod because everyone can tell me when someone is acting insane. Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

bangsikee

bangsikee

Trueee...

bangsikee

bangsikee

Matt I'm watching you.... 0.0

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Bang xD

TheCreepyRabbit

TheCreepyRabbit

I am watching you all. I am the presence in the corner of your room at night time, I am the thumping under your bed. I can see you all, at all times. I am your eternal stalker.

bangsikee

bangsikee

So you're the rabbit I've seen in my closet

pinksally

Lol

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Wow xD

pinksally

OMG there is a rabbit under my bed!!!! HELP ME

OhCorp

OhCorp

I am sorry to say Bang but this mostly happens on every Minecraft server. I don't believe it can be stopped unless there is a Staff member on 24/7. Or players in the community who have access to the forums and ban appeals.

sam4980

sam4980

people even misbehave when im not on XD

sam4980

sam4980

welll i have an alt and i catch people breaking all kinds of rules when i catch them i just get on my ItzSam_ account and talk 2 em and a mute if necessary #StealthyStaff Very Happy

bangsikee

bangsikee

I know, Corp. But would you expect this to happen when the first time you got on TMV was when people barely broke any rules and you are too caught up in those days?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum