TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) Empty Foxcia's Chatmod Application (Updated) Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:26 am

Foxcia

Minecraft In-Game Name: Foxcia

First Name: Katelyn

Experience: I used to be a admin on a small server. But that server closed two years ago. Other than that, I haven't had much experience.

I'm not staff on any servers right now, and I do not own a server.

Questions:

Q: Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?

A: I am a mature person for my age, I can handle tuff situations well. I am not doing this for the fancy Chatmod tag. I am doing this because I love TMV and I would like to generally help out. If I do not get staff I will always gladly help out and I will not chuck tissie fits like other players if I do not receive a staff rank. I used to have a bad temper, and I would get mad at others often. I have learned to control that alot better now. As you have seen I can handle situations better than I have ever been able too. Just because I had a bad past repuation at TMV.ZONE doesn't mean that I couldn't turn it around. With the help of you and Bethi I was able to realise that revenge isn't the answer to all my problems, neither was swearing or getting mad. I now know how to handle bad situations without getting angry. I have become a better person. I enjoy making new friends and helping others.

Q: What qualities does a good staff member have?

A: A good staff member should always be able to help players when in need. It's no use having a staff member that cannot help people. A good staff member should always be respectful too.

If you give me a chance at this I won't let you down Matt! But even if you don't pick me, TMV.ZONE will always be my home server.  Razz

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Pretty good Application. It's perfect! Good luck Fox

master__miner

master__miner

Congrats on getting Chat Mod!! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum