TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
TCV on hold; new series on the way EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

TCV on hold; new series on the way

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TCV on hold; new series on the way Empty TCV on hold; new series on the way Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:52 pm

44jem44

44jem44

Hello fellow forumers. I'm sorry to say that I am leaving TMV for a while for personal reasons. I may be gone a week, two weeks, or more than likely the rest of 2016. There's even a decent chance I may never come back. Who knows?

Obviously, The Cat Vid is on hold until I get back. I apologize to all my loyal readers. Instead, I will be starting a new series that will take place on this forum called Jemboku Basara (based off of my favorite game, Sengoku Basara).

In this series, TMV is a thriving country filled with many strong warriors. After several thousand years of being ruled over the Vid Dynasty, for the first time ever, turmoil is sweeping the nation. Eventually, the current ruler, Matt Vid, is overthrown by the Southern Army. The ruler of this army, and the one who murdered Matt Vid, is none other than Prince Jemmadiah! Now, with the nation at unrest, Matt's daughter, Alith Vid, must rule the Northern Army, ally with other generals, and reunite TMV!

The first chapter will be out sometime this week. Each chapter will be it's own thread, so feel free to comment on each individual chapter as the story progresses.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

2TCV on hold; new series on the way Empty Re: TCV on hold; new series on the way Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:09 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

:O The new series sound FANTASTIC! And I hope you'll be back soon ;-;

3TCV on hold; new series on the way Empty Re: TCV on hold; new series on the way Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:37 am

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hope the series comes back and that the new one is just as Awesome. And also hope things go well. Very Happy

4TCV on hold; new series on the way Empty Re: TCV on hold; new series on the way Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:14 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I just realized that I'm Suppose to be Matt's Daughter in the series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum