TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Some Kind of Emotional Writing EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Kind of Emotional Writing

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Some Kind of Emotional Writing Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:32 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Every TMV player goes,
"hey, I remember this person. I've talked to him/her before..."
"he/she was a part of our family..."
I miss the old TMV players already. I mean, the new ones aren't bad, but...
I guess it's a memory I can't forget.
They were once part of the family.
They're just not on anymore...
I want to cry now ;_;
Do you ever go like this?

2Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:40 pm

Jacksonado

I miss a lot of players On the Server thatdont play anymore

3Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:41 pm

Jacksonado

That were great members Of The Community they came on daily

4Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:38 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I miss a few players. But of course the server will never stay the same. New players come. old ones leave. Of course Very Old players will still play of course. it's just if they leave. it shows they had hardly any reason to even stay on TMV.ZONE. cause most of the oldish players that play now. Love the server and continue to play it's just not as often. due to school, work, Etc.

So it can't be that upsetting. we will see them soon anyways if it's really meant to happen.

5Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:48 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I can remember when I first came to this server. Sunni, Naz, Ini, and many others... I can remember Three and Zir, (xZir_ is that last name I heard from him)
I'd want those days back again. Now most of the active players are just either there for the Winner rank..

Like yea, this TMV isn't that bad but the old one, to be honest, was much better.

6Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

You have to accept fate though. and that's honestly not true for the winner rank. cause if you look at how the hours change every month. Players aren't really trying. Matt has even pointed that out also. Nobody is really honestly trying to get the rank other then a few people. out of like 2000 people that have been on the server. Sadly that's how server's work. Nobody is really honestly trying to get any players. yes indeed it's really hard to get players. but at least bring it up to friends or find people who love Minecraft! and Mention "Hey! I have a server I play on. I really suggest it to you it's awesome!" You know. It's hard to get server's to grow and to keep people.

Also why Matt stated to keep talking to new players and become friends. if they realize they have friends on the server. they will want to stay and think "oh this is fun!!!"

Minecraft Servers are Possibly the hardest things to keep running. unless you know what your doing. But for most of the old TMV players. it probably just isn't fate for them to be on the server or else they would have stayed. Sad to say but it's true :/

7Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:10 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

T_T

Well, some people just hear about the Winner rank and decide to try their best. That lasts for about a week or two.
It's kinda sad for those people who were super active for the winner rank, I kinda got friendly with them, but then they left. Some of them were really close.. but they gave up.

In the contest, there used to be a thing with inviting players. But it's not there now, since nobody invites. Now, it's all about being active.

8Some Kind of Emotional Writing Empty Re: Some Kind of Emotional Writing Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Yeah but at least they tried. you know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum