TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?) EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worst First Day Of School (how/was your first day of school or college?)

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Today sucks. cause my school is having so many issues. and it is very annoying

I cannot log into my own school in any account. no page will load,etc

I've spent most of my day talking on the phone/emailing with my teacher about nonstop issues. Of course i'm not the only student suffering with these issues. their are many other students suffering also with the exact same thing.

So how was yours?

44jem44

44jem44

Eh, it was a typical school day. I got two syllabi, my professors tried to emphasize that their classes were going to be a lot of work, I ran a book sale for a bit, ate some pizza, met some peeps, and now I'm back in my dorm room watching Matt obliterate easy AI in Mario Party 7. Nothing too bad.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

It's Alive!!!!!! Very Happy

But that's nice. at least you have peeps by your side and Food ._. *Is Hungry Now*

Earlier was not fun to deal with on me own

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

It's been busy. I've been alternating between busywork and relaxing to prevent my brain from frying. Things should be good now that I have a planner and all of my work organized. I plan on returning to the server tonight and getting some of my updates that I have planned for awhile now done over the course of this week and next week. I also need to record a vlog.

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I'm glad you have things in order. i hope to see you tonight. and to see changes to the server so i don't have to hold so many items in my inventory on creative xD....

Also can't wait for that vlog

bangsikee

bangsikee

My school didn't start yet, but I'm just... sad summer is over already T_T
And I'm new into Middle School so... RIP me

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Technically Summer doesn't end until September 21st
But hey at least it's coming closer to the Holidays. Plus I love Fall and Halloween so much. if i can ever get my channel working you'd notice how much I love this time of the year xD

But I need an update. you started school Bang

bangsikee

bangsikee

I started school almost 2 weeks ago. But I'm getting happy because it's almost the end of the week now, yay weekends!

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I guess that's a way to look at it

bangsikee

bangsikee

T_T
Matt's just here reading posts I guess

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

500 POSTSSSS Very Happy

bangsikee

bangsikee

GJ! lol

bangsikee

bangsikee

Page 2 is soon on this post

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

BOARRRRR

bangsikee

bangsikee

lol
o_o
I don't know how to reply
but hi xD

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hia Razz

bangsikee

bangsikee

In your profile pic, Matt looks like he's wandering off into space when he's supposed to face the camera
Typical Matt

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Yeaaaah that's normal

bangsikee

bangsikee

XD actually now that I look at it everyone's looking off into space
hmm that's somehow related to me...

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Looking at Matt in my pic.

He's like "Oooo What is that shiny object in front of me..... Imma stare at it..."

bangsikee

bangsikee

Or,
"omg someone's taking a picture of me, I should look away 'cause I can"

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

XD

bangsikee

bangsikee

RIP.
But it still remains a mystery

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

For all we know Matt could say he was zoned out because he was shocked a cow flew over the moon soo...

bangsikee

bangsikee

Oh...

O_O well that's um... unusual

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum