TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th

3 posters

What do you want on the Week of Jempendousness?

Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Vote_lcap100%Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Vote_lcap0%Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Vote_lcap0%Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Empty Week of Jempendousness! Vote by August 5th Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:29 am

44jem44

44jem44

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't know, I've been studying abroad in Japan for the past 10 weeks and am heading on home on Saturday. To celebrate my return to regular YouTube content, I'm holding an event from August 14th-20th where I'll upload a unique video everyday.

Why should you care? Because you get to vote on what I'll upload! You can vote on something as simple as a building video or vote for the next MC Wars! You can vote as many times as you want. The top seven choices will get featured!

Watch the video below on the explanation of each video idea. There are more topics than poll spots, so if you want something that's not in the poll, feel free to comment below!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

e.e This never happened

bangsikee

bangsikee

lol, I don't know how to vote so I'm in a little bit of a BIG PICKLE

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Lol It took me forever to realize how to vote

bangsikee

bangsikee