TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod Empty xXToxic_KittyXx Application for ChatMod Sat May 28, 2016 10:56 pm

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Hello, and I would like to apply for ChatMod. My in-game name is xXToxic_KittyXx, and my real name is Amelia. I regularly play Mineplex, Hypixel, and Party Zone, But lately I have become very intrigued by TMV.Zone.
    I am not staff on any servers as of now, but I'm a retired staff from OreCraft and Hypixel. On Hypixel, I was a Helper, and on OreCraft, I was a Moderator.
    The reason I would make a better staff member than most people is because I have high responsibility and have experience in the staff career. This would make me experienced and it would make the chance of me being a bad or unworthy staff member less likely. Furthermore, I understand the consequences of being staff, as I have life experience of what it's like. I also possess the ability to be serious when necessary, and charismatic and lively when it's fitting.
  (Extra Information):  I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today. I have much patience with people and can stay calm even at the most difficult times. That is why I would like to become a staff member of TMV Zone.
    I hope that this staff application is good enough, and I hope that if it isn't good enough, it wasn't so bad that I wasted your time. So I just wanted to thank you for taking your time to read this application, and I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Last edited by xXToxic_FuryXx on Sun May 29, 2016 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Very well put! good job! Good luck on staff ^-^

bangsikee

bangsikee

I like your application.. it's well written xD

xXToxic_FuryXx

xXToxic_FuryXx

Thanks you everybody. I'm glad for your support.

bangsikee

bangsikee

Np xD I just want people to feel encouraged... and um yeah O_o
Good luck by the way Very Happy

Monkybone

Woahhhh I don't know you! ;D I'm an old player and I'm banned ;p But good luck on staff m8! When i get back I'm going to be #1 again! Very Happy Thats my goal and I'm sticking to it! And if being staff on matts server is your goal! You better stick to it then friend! ;D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum