TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!] EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spring 2016 Anime Season First Impressions [No Spoilers!]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

44jem44

44jem44

Hiya peeps! As at least one other person may know, this week marks the beginning of the new anime season. For all of you anime fans out there, what anime are you watching this season? Here are my thoughts on the few I've seen so far (from worst to best).

First up is Bakuon!!, an anime about girls on motorcycles. So far, it's not as cool as it sounds. A stylish cyclist from Yowapeda made a cameo, but he was treated like a scrub. I don't really like either of the two main characters, so this is going to be a tough one to enjoy. I don't drop anime though, so I'll tell you peeps how it is on the other side.

Next is My Hero Academia, an anime that was overly hyped and tried to get my expectations up. The second I heard this anime compared with One Punch Man, I knew I had to watch it to tear apart the hyped fan base. So far, I absolutely hate the art style, but the concept of the anime isn't too bad. I didn't really like the majority of the first episode, but I feel like this anime has a lot of room to grow.

Now we can get to the good stuff. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable is already amazing. I won't say much since this is the fourth season, but if you haven't caught up with the anime yet, you really should. It has a wide cast of amazing characters and an awesome balance of comedy and fights.

I thought JoJo would be the big one this season, but there is in fact one anime I'm even more hyped about. That anime is The Lost Village, where thirty people who have given up on life go to a secret village in order to start over. If you haven't guessed already, this is a mystery/horror anime, and given my top two anime are Higurashi and Mirai Nikki, you bet I'm excited for this anime! The first episode was amazing, and I can't wait for more!

I'm watching a few more series later this week, so I'll update the thread once they air.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

bangsikee

bangsikee

The forums has just turned into an anime fest.
Watch out anime fans. We're coming for you.

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

It honestly has bang. but there is nothing wrong with watching over 5 billion animes...is there....? right? o-o

bangsikee

bangsikee

lol, Matt should change TMV forums into Anime Forums...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum