TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? Empty [Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:06 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Hello! Cats Club member here.
I've decided to do a survey... on what to do for our Cats Club! Also, let's put [Cats Club] on front of our topics if we want to talk about the Cats Club ^-^

You will have four choices; and after like a month or so, I'll count up the votes and tell the Cats Club leaders, and see if they would add it O-o
I think this would be nice, because we don't want to waste time building something people won't like for our Cats Club.
Here are the four choices you can choose from:

More Cats RP

Cat Land- Cat World/Village

Advanced Recruiting Members System

Cat Council! Helps You Go Through Your Problems.

If you have any questions, leave them on the reply section below. Make sure to make your vote on the reply too :3

44jem44

44jem44

I vote for Cat Land! Also, isn't there a way to add a poll to threads?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu7Dm-2Dim55moNQ7o9S6jA

bangsikee

bangsikee

What's that? XD
sorry for my extreme dumbness... I'm really bad at vocabulary ;-;

M2I2K2E2

M2I2K2E2

cat land o.o

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

We Could Make A Cat Land Very Happy (i have my cleared plot for it) That's a good idea to me. it's even possible that we could do all of these Smile Suggestions. just up to all of you guys

M2I2K2E2

M2I2K2E2

WHEN I SAW THIS BANG HAD 333 POSTS OMG

bangsikee

bangsikee

?

bangsikee

bangsikee

Ohhh Jem I get what you mean now. I don't think I could add a poll thing

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

*facepalms* xD Bang

bangsikee

bangsikee

facedesk...

bangsikee

bangsikee

Seems like the survey is Cat Land-Cat World/Village.
Let's BUILD!

12[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? Empty Re: [Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Totally Excited for this XD

13[Cats Club] Survey-Which Do You Prefer? Empty Wow Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:50 pm

XxCatherinexXMc

May I join the kitty club? :O Question

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Um. In order for you to be in the club you need to fill out a application lol on mc from bang's plot

bangsikee

bangsikee

Cat, be on creative and go on to my 1st plot, where the statue of me is...
Then go on to the 3rd plot, and search for a chest that says "Applications" or whatever. idk
It probably says something like "Application To Be Part Of Cats Club"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum