TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application

+4
jamesjam233
M2I2K2E2
OhCorp
Juliet07123
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:18 am

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Minecraft in-game name: Alipurplegummy

First name: Alexandra

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: 0

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): None.

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people: I am very active. I'm also very friendly. Looking for people to connect with. I always have my eyes open for problems. I've been experienced on how to work out problems in many different ways with many different types of people. of course there is always that one struggle but i always find a way through it. I always help out other players when possible. I always love meeting new players and guiding them through the server teaching them about it and answering questions they might have. Even becoming their friend!

Hope You Enjoy!

Last edited by Alipurplegummy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updating)

2Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:33 pm

Juliet07123

Juliet07123

Good luck Ali it looks great! I hope u get ChatMod you deserve It! Very Happy

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Aww thank you. that is really kind of you to say. I wish you good luck also! Smile

OhCorp

OhCorp

Great application Ali! Good luck on ChatMod!

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Thank You. Good luck to you also!

OhCorp

OhCorp

Thank you!

7Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:10 pm

M2I2K2E2

M2I2K2E2

Alipurplegummy wrote:Minecraft in-game name: Alipurplegummy

First name: Alexandra

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly: 0

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.): None.

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people:
I feel like I've grown to being patient with others more. I've learned to be able to control my anger and not to burst at others like i use too. Learned To Ignore Things/Not To Take Things Seriously For Example. If Someone Is trying to troll or get in me or them in trouble on purpose. I've learned a lot of the server rules on what not to do and what to do when there is a problem happening and always try to keep my eye on players on the server making sure they aren't doing something that they are not suppose to be doing. and taking action when there is not anyone else there to stop them or when nobody's paying attention. I always try to be there for other players to make them feel welcomed to the server. not to make them feel lonely so that they would of course want to stay on the server and explore more of the server. Also Try to be a guide to others on what to do when they are confused on certain things like commands, etc

So Yeah This Is My New Application I Hope You Enjoy It! Smile

Great app Ali! :3 You're active on TMV a lot and I think you deserve it. Very Happy

8Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:13 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Kind of you to say that. Thank you Mike Very Happy

9Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:16 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

And No Problem Corp Very Happy

10Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:49 pm

jamesjam233

Looks awesome. Hope you get the part!

11Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:22 am

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Thanks James Smile

12Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:31 pm

Jacksonado

Good luck?

13Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:03 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

Jackson you need a profile pic

14Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:10 pm

master__miner

master__miner

Congrats on getting Chat Mod!! Very Happy

15Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Empty Re: Alipurplegummy's (Updated) Application Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Thank you. Miner. I promise i'll continue to help out this server. to keep making it fun and enjoyable for you and others ^-^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum