TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Nickystyles ChatMod Application  EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nickystyles ChatMod Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nickystyles ChatMod Application  Empty Nickystyles ChatMod Application Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:31 am

nickystyles03

Minecraft in-game name:Nickystyles03

First name:Nicole

Number of servers besides TMV.ZONE that I play on regularly:About 3 other servers

Servers I am staff on right now (including ranks and the names of the server. Do not include donor ranks and do not include the IPs of the servers.):I'm a head-admin on turtle pvp,im a helper on sahalio craft and I'm a helper on ore craft and that's about it.

Why I would make a better staff member than most other people:I wouldn't call myself better then anyone else but I might be different in the way that I'm not easily mad like for example if someone where to fight back to me I won't show anger I would be calm and help the problem. I also think I'm funny at time and get helpful. I can help people if they don't understand something on the server. I also will do the best I can to help the server grow and keep it clean.

I don't expect to be chat mod right away because I've not been on your sever a lot I just joined a couple days ago but please consider me Smile

2Nickystyles ChatMod Application  Empty Re: Nickystyles ChatMod Application Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:33 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

I like your application! Good Luck!

3Nickystyles ChatMod Application  Empty Re: Nickystyles ChatMod Application Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:59 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

Great application! Good luck on becoming staff in the future!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum