TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ Empty I HAVE GOOD AND BAD NEWS! MATT PLZ READ Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:38 pm

pinksally

Hello everyone,
I'm back from my 2 week trip. but when I came on minecraft it updated to 1.9 and now it wont let me play TMV. I'm Heart broken. I hope Matt can fix this problem soon.

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Um Pink You Know You can change your Verson of minecraft right? When u click the minecraft thing and the thing pops up to say to go online? Well before u do that There's a profile thing on the left side. you click that and it will have minecraft versons in it... which click that and it will show u every minecraft verson possible and u just click on 1.8 click save profile then just get on minecraft

OhCorp

OhCorp

Yes Ali is 100% correct. I had this problem too but I edited my profile like Ali is explaining in the post above.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum