TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Does anyone care? EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Does anyone care? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Does anyone care? EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Does anyone care? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Does anyone care? EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Does anyone care? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Does anyone care? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Does anyone care? EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Does anyone care? EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone care?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Does anyone care? Empty Does anyone care? Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:31 am

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Hello Guys, so this is about all the fights lately and also people being rude which has been making me and other players very annoyed. I wanna know does anyone care about the server like i do? like today TheKyleVid And Jackson Also their friend made portals to trap people in and also make them restart their computer to get out of the game! which i find really disrespectful!!! I really want people on this server to be nicer! like Matt does a lot for us can't we do something for him as in be nice on the server? Please just for once give him a break. If i get hate on this go ahead and hate on me and if you agree you agree. i just want to get a point across like honestly please can't we just get along and not troll people or be rude for no reason? Neutral

2Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:57 pm

iBoxCo

iBoxCo

I was one of the victims of that portal trap :L. It was quite annoying. I care very much about this server. I guess some people just want to watch it burn. It sounds a bit cliche, but it's true.

http://twitch.tv/iBoxCo

3Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:09 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Yeah i was one of them also. which made me really upset. and i just find that annoying its like nobody has a heart anymore

4Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:32 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I agree, and it is very NOT PLEASANT how they do that. This is a server to enjoy for all the players, and portal trapping is pretty much to troll people, and it gets the victims to quit the server. People care, but they can't do anything about it.
See, this is one of the negatives of the server getting popular. Always troublemakers out there.
But it is something that makes the server always full of surprises and excitement. But I still think it's an issue.

Even though I wasn't one of the victims, but I know how I will feel when I get portal trapped.

5Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

to be honest. I feel like the only reason why there are so many trouble makers not saying that there aren't gonna be any at all but i feel like its mainly cause staff is really small two people are not gonna be able to control like 50 people through out the whole day! its impossible. i feel like Matt needs to add more staff really soon cause lately all there has been is trouble nonstop.

6Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:28 am

bangsikee

bangsikee

Matt DOES need more staff, but it isn't easy to get more staff. It's not just something Matt can do right away, because betrayal can happen.
But you can report to Matt when there are portal-trappers. The portal-trappers will have punishment anyways.
It is up to Matt to give punishment to the portal-trappers.

Solution: You should tell Matt when there are portal-trappers.

7Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

i have been. i just hope matt adds more staff soon so it makes it easier on him and that the server can be nicer

8Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:36 pm

OhCorp

OhCorp

Portal traps are indeed horrible but as you know there are many people out their who want to troll. This may be nearly impossible to stop but can be helped. I agree that Matt needs staff. But Accepting staff is harder than you think. You are giving the server in someone's hands. There are big chances they may abuse their power as a staff member.

9Does anyone care? Empty Re: Does anyone care? Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:59 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

At least portal-trapping hasn't been happening in a long time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum