TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Please ban the user named "krafty" EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please ban the user named "krafty"

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please ban the user named "krafty" Empty Please ban the user named "krafty" Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:37 pm

joanie1

This particular player was using profanity towards joanie1 (my daughter). And has been bullying Joanie1 by naming horses FUJoanie1, etc. Please examine this issue as soon as possible and see this player ejected from your server.
We know that part of her name is krafty with a k.
Thanks.
Brad Terhune

2Please ban the user named "krafty" Empty Re: Please ban the user named "krafty" Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:22 pm

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

Joanie1 was initially accused of putting profanity on a different horse. I don't actually believe that she did and I think that she was setup. Krafty was led on to believe that Joanie1 was the one who did it.

Although revenge was not an acceptable way for Krafty to handle the situation, I see no malicious intent in Krafty's actions. Krafty hasn't been on in a few days, but she will be given a warning when she returns. I will keep trying to examine who may have been the one to frame Joanie1.

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

3Please ban the user named "krafty" Empty Re: Please ban the user named "krafty" Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:26 pm

joanie1

I understand and appreciate your looking into the issue. I'll discuss with the family and let you know if we find out something new.
Brad Terhune

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum