TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reloadification/Velocification/sj34 ChatMod Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reloadification

Minecraft In-Game Name: Reloadification

First Name: Stephen

Experience:
Helper on FearPvP I was a mod on a server before it closed down. Owned Exdoria Land before it closed. Admin on Adventurecraft but i am leaving for reasons that i prefer not to say.

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)

AdventureCraft (Leaving)
EnderLand Factions

List all of the servers that you own right now. (Just names. No IPs.):

EnderLand Factions

Questions:
Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?

I know proper leadership. I took a Semester on Leadership. I am able to be trusted I wont abuse. I can get things done in the right manner. I am very Friendly. I can happily help anyone who needs it. I have Minechat. I can be contacted Via Skype: Matt you have it. I can get on and be active. I am very mature. I can enforce the rules but still make TMV fun!

What qualities does a good staff member have?

You must be Mature, helpful, Active, Knowing the rules, Trustworthy. Also knowing proper leadership.

These are essential for staff members to have. If they don't have them, then they aren't having those, then they are not the greatest staff member.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum