TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Ziriox's Edited Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ziriox's Edited Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ziriox's Edited Application Empty Ziriox's Edited Application Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:14 pm

Braden9000

Message: I want to help all of the people in thier needs as a chatmod/staff member

First Name: Braden

Experience: None. Once, Co-Owner. Also Went Down.

Question #1: Im Am Good at handing arguing,And Breaking rules than other chatmods. I am cool, Dont harass people, But sometimes i get angry, just sometimes. Sometimes people over react, but i help the people fighting. I would be nice as a chatmod, and stop fights and say to calm down and at least give 3 warnings before i punish. I wont be disrespectful to people if they offend me. I would Punish them or say stop and if they dont i would start muting.

Question #2: A good staff member has very good qualities, And helps the other players if they need help or call staff that someone is being mean or breaking the rules, For Example,
Player091 needed help because someone was being mean, and Chatmod091 would react and tell the player being mean, Dont be disrespectful, Thats your first warning Badguy197. So i would be the good chatmod in that simple explanation. Another Quality a good staff member should have is loyalty. they should be loyal to the owner,player, and etc. If the chatmod would tell a player they give them something, they'd Stay loyal and give it to them. Or if the owner told me to ban someone i'd stay loyal and ban them. and not ignore the owner.
Goodbye. Cool

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum