TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Minecraft Skyblock dragonscale13's Application

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vidkid

First Name: Tanner

Servers I've Been Staff On: None

Servers I'm Staff On Now: None

Servers I Own: None

Why Id Be A Better Moderator That Others: I am online most of my time and I answer questions accurately and detailed.

Qualities A Good Staff Member Needs: A good staff member needs to answer questions in detail so players can understand the staff member. They also need to be able to deal with rule breakers in the server.

Reasons I Would Be Best To Represent This Server: I promise I will participate in most topics and activities. I will put a link to your channel in my in-game chats. (I already Subscribed) I am friendly to all and I have lots of friends especially on factions servers.

Please take it into consideration on making me a Skyblock Moderator Very Happy

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum