TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Staff Application Mandatory Guide EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Staff Application Mandatory Guide

+6
gutgrinder12349
kthemonter
skullfire08
The_Pig
robot6511
TheMattVid
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty Staff Application Mandatory Guide Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:00 pm

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

Following instructions is an important factor in determining your intelligence and maturity. In choosing a staff member, I will be looking for someone who will professionally represent the server. Naturally, those who have good applications will be given the lowest staff rank and will be provided with the opportunity of promotion if they prove to be an exceptional staff member. A good staff member is someone who wants to genuinely help out the server and not just flaunt your powerful position to other people. The instructions are as follows:

Title of the Topic:
"Minecraft In-Game Name"'s Application
Example: TheMattVid's Application

Minecraft In-Game Name:

First Name:

Experience:
List the servers that you have been staff on, but that you are no longer staff on anymore including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)

List all of the servers that you own right now. (Just names. No IPs.)

Questions:
Why would you be a better moderator than many other people?

What qualities does a good staff member have?

Tips:
In this application, you are ultimately trying to prove that you are the best person to represent the server. Not only will applications be used to determine staff, but other things will be used as well. Here are some tips:
-Post actively on this forum all the time and tell other people to join it.
-Participate in forum topics and activities.
-Support my YouTube channel. (I need to know that you will back the server name all of the time.)
-As always, be mature, friendly, fun, professional, and patient.

Last edited by TheMattVid on Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

2Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty robot6511 ChatMod application Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:28 pm

robot6511

Minecraft In-Game Name: Robot6511

First Name: Tristan

Experience:
List the servers that you have been staff on, but that you are no longer staff on anymore including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)
Evo Pvp,

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)
N/A

I host my own server for only my friends and I.

Questions:
In order to be a good ChatMod you cant be so stricked that people don't even want to talk to you. If that happens people will stop playing the server. Im a really funny and nice a guy so people will like m and the server! Don't get me wrong at some times you have to enforce rules and I will be prefect for that because I can enforce rules and not be to, too stricked with it! Im really fimaliar with the server and im sure their not to much I cant help other players out on the server with so im happy to help ANY player that needs it.

A good staff member cant be really harsh but have to enforce the rules when it come down to that time. Also they listen to the boss AKA Matt on anything he says! Helps out ANY player in need of ANY-thing!

3Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty Re: Staff Application Mandatory Guide Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:09 pm

The_Pig

ign: nawayrynen

first name: Nicholas

Experience: i was staff on server with like 10-25 people i was admin

Experience: my dad runs server and tought me how to run them so i run servers for me and my 2 brothers

Q's
Why would I be a better moderator than many other people?

and

What qualities does a good staff member have

I think I would be a great mod I'm many reasons. 1. good mods have to know how to take controle of a problem and I think I am suitable for that. 2. A good Mod will enforce all rules know mater what or who it is and I can do that. 3. A good chat mod has to be strict sometimes when it comes down to it and I will do that 4. I am polite and very patient and I can handle a situation that goes out of had well.

other than that there is not much more I can say

thx for reading if you do have a great day Smile

4Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty Skullfire08s staff application Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:43 pm

skullfire08

Minecraft In-Game Name: Skullfire08

First Name: Drew

List the servers that you have been staff on, but that you are no longer staff on anymore including the position. 1} Gopals faction server Admin 2} Psyco factions Head-Mod 3} rainbow craft Helper 4} Flaming panda mod 5} Golden network P.E. builder

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. n/a

List all of the servers that you own right now. Panda skulls

I think i should be staff because i have a lot of experience with this type of stuff i have worked on 5 servers and the only reason i dont work with them now is cause the owners couldnt pay for them. so it isnt like i got fired.

the qualities i can bring to the server is my knowledge of hackers from my previous server jobs my friendly ness so i can have good friendship with people who come on the server, Last but not least i will bring my hard working ability to the table to prove my place.

5Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty chat mod Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:11 pm

kthemonter

Title of the Topic:
kthemonster

Message:I would like to be a chat mod cause wehn i say i do it i really do it im not like people that say they will do it when they don't. I play on Factions, sky block, skywars, hunger games and much more

Minecraft In-Game Name:kthemonster

First Name:Diego

6Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty Gate34's Application Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:14 pm

gutgrinder12349

Form: Gate34

First Name: Caleb

I have never been staff on any server

I think I would be a good moderator than others because when ever I think something is wrong or if anyone is doing something wrong I will make sure that is fixed or if I cannot fix it I will tell you Matt/Owner.

Good qualities that staff members should have is to always be calm and nice to others make sure others don't say mean, rude, or inappropriate words. If they do I will mute them for an amount of time and make sure others don't do wrong things.

-Caleb/gate34

7Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty Re: Staff Application Mandatory Guide Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Hit_da_target

Hit_da_target

Ign:Hit_da_target

First name: Parker

Message: Hey there I was wondering if I could apply for chatmod. I think I'd be a great moderator than others because I could solve problems The "easy way" or the "hard way" of course, if I can't Fix it I'd tell You the owner/Matt about the problem.

As a good staff member, I would not let anyone say inappropriate words or do bad things and always will be calm under pressure or at any other time as well as making sure it is a good clean server.

-Parker/Hit_da_target

8Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty MasonSooners ChatMod Application Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:16 pm

masonsooner

First Name: Mason

Experience:
ElectroPvp: Hub server Co-owner
                 SmokeyFactions Mod/Build team

SmokeyFactions Mod/Build team
Currently none. Fell to financial issues.
Questions:

Because I have experience in the area and I understand most commands. If I don't understand I usually toy around with it until I do. I also know how to handle situations which is something most people don't know how to do
Patience and Kindness. Also the ability to listen and explain. If you don't have patience and are easy to anger, you are just going to worsen the situation. If you're not kind, then no one will listen or respect you. And if you can listen and explain, Problems or issues go smoother and aren't nearly as rough.

9Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty Renegadekeeper's Application Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:44 am

Renegadekeeper

Minecraft In-Game Name:

First Name: Noah

Experience:
I am currently head admin on Crowned Nations RP. I have also been from helper to owning my own server

List the servers that you are staff on right now including the position. (Just names. No IPs.)Crowned Nations Rp

none currently

Questions:
I would be a better mod than other people because I am very active and I can play from 1-10 hours a day if needed. I love helping out others and would love to see the server improve

What qualities does a good staff member have? A good staff member is always calm. Knows how to control sticky situations and is very loyal and active.

Tips:
In this application, you are ultimately trying to prove that you are the best person to represent the server. Not only will applications be used to determine staff, but other things will be used as well. Here are some tips:
-Post actively on this forum all the time and tell other people to join it.
-Participate in forum topics and activities.
-Support my YouTube channel. (I need to know that you will back the server name all of the time.)
-As always, be mature, friendly, fun, professional, and patient

10Staff Application Mandatory Guide Empty registration for admin Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:40 am

evanmatthew27

Question 1.I have never been staff on any server.

Question 2.Again no servers.

Question 3.I have never owned any servers

Question 4.I would be a better moderator than other people because I would always back up the server and help people with questions.

Question 5.Good staff have to have friendliness, kindness and they have make sure no ones spamming and blowing up anything/ grieving.

About Myself. I'm 22 play cod and Minecraft and I don't grief also I donate to help grow the servers and tell people about servers and I guard servers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum