TheMattVid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheMattVid's website for YouTube and TMV.ZONE discussion!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Caterpillar Island Chapter Zero: Prologue
Horrible Channel Design EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:05 pm by 44jem44

» hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Horrible Channel Design EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 8:48 pm by TheMattVid

» master__miner__'s ChatMod Application
Horrible Channel Design EmptySun May 07, 2017 4:04 pm by Agaveboy

» guinness64 application
Horrible Channel Design EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm by guinness64

» "Me Hacking"
Horrible Channel Design EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm by Agaveboy

» Super_Blok_Man application
Horrible Channel Design EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:14 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Who am I?
Horrible Channel Design EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 3:13 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Getting Us Back Together....
Horrible Channel Design EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 pm by Alipurplegummy

» Ban the user above you [FORUM GAME]
Horrible Channel Design EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 12:09 am by Alipurplegummy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Horrible Channel Design

+3
TheMattVid
mikelytohappen
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Horrible Channel Design Empty Horrible Channel Design Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:37 pm

mikelytohappen

mikelytohappen

The new channel designs stink. It seems as if they just changed the design for the heck of it. There is nothing better about this design than the last one. Visitor messaging is a pain and it is just not the same chatting with youtube friends. I came here with the hopes to solve this problem.

Last edited by mikelytohappen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:51 pm

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

mikelytohappen wrote:The new channel designs stink. It seems as if they just changed the design for the heck of it. There is nothing better about this design than the last one. Visitor messaging is a pain and it is just not the same chatting with youtube friends. I came here with the hopes to solve this problem.

Yes, hopefully your experience here can be more enjoyable once more people join.

Last edited by TheMattVid on Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

3Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:42 pm

mikelytohappen

mikelytohappen

TheMattVid wrote:
mikelytohappen wrote:The new channel designs stink. It seems as if they just changed the design for the heck of it. There is nothing better about this design than the last one. Visitor messaging is a pain and it is just not the same chatting with youtube friends. I came here with the hopes to solve this problem.

Yes, hopefully your experience here can be more enjoyable once more people join.

If only they kept the new design optional.

4Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:26 pm

TheMattVid

TheMattVid
Admin

mikelytohappen wrote:
TheMattVid wrote:

If only they kept the new design optional.

Yes, would that be so hard? I'm just guessing that they don't allow that so it looks "professional". I don't know anyone who would care that all the channels aren't the same design.

https://www.youtube.com/themattvid/

5Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:49 pm

The old channel design was so simple, everything was orderly and you could even change how it looked to a decent amount. VMing is a pain as the OP said, it just sucks this new channel design. Come on YouTube/Google, care about the USER instead of the MONEY.

6Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 pm

AwesomeSwordTV

AwesomeSwordTV

I completely agree.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AwesomeSwordTV?feature=mhee

7Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Thu May 17, 2012 10:27 pm

cool64kid

cool64kid

I agree. Either keep the old design optional or change it back.

8Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Just replying to old topics. But Yeah the new design kinda sucks. hard to find what your looking for now unlike before

9Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:16 pm

bangsikee

bangsikee

I cant' see the design... It won't load !!

10Horrible Channel Design Empty Re: Horrible Channel Design Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:28 pm

Alipurplegummy

Alipurplegummy

Same

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum